4th of July Fireworks: Greater Danbury 2018
Everyone loves fireworks. I know that for a fact, because why else would people arrive hours in advance and brave the hours of traffic after just to see a fireworks display?
With that in mind, here's a list of all the displays this year throughout Greater Danbury. If we miss a fireworks show in your town, let us know by sending an email to email@example.com and we'll add it to the list.
There's nothing like a good fireworks display. For me, it's always been the 4th of July Spectacular at the Danbury Fair. I have been involved hosting it and broadcasting live there for the last two decades.
So where will you find some of the biggest and best fireworks displays in Greater Danbury, check out the 2018 list:
Saturday June 30th
- Danbury- Town Park on Candlewood Lake (Fireworks Start at Dusk)
- Redding- Lonetown Farm (Fireworks at Dusk)
Sunday July 1st
- Waterbury- Brass Mill Center (Fireworks at Dusk)
Wednesday July 4th
- Middlebury- Quassy Amusement Park (Fireworks at 10:15 pm)
- Wilton- Wilton High School (Fireworks at 9:30 pm)
Friday July 6th
- Danbury- Danbury Fair Mall (Fireworks at 9:30 pm)
Saturday July 7th
- New Milford- Town Green (Fireworks at 9:30 pm)
So Enjoy the Fireworks, and have a happy and safe Fourth of July.
Read more local stories:
Bonus Video: Rodney Atkins Plays 'Never Have I Ever'