Baby It’s Cold Outside, But How Cold is It ?
This really bites doesn't it....like in biting cold, and it's only December. But how cold is it ? Funny you should ask.
As we experience our first "Polar Vortex" of the season and freeze our you know what's off, I figured I'd share with you some of my favorite "How Cold is It" jokes. Now you can be prepared when someone at home or work say's "it's cold out isn't it". Please feel free to use these at anytime. You can thank me when it get's a little warmer.
- It's so cold outside, last night I heard a knock on the door and it was my snowman wanting to come inside to warm up.
- It's so cold outside the squirrels can't keep there nuts warm...
- It's so cold outside... I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.
- It's so cold that I put the meat in the freezer to defrost.
- It's so cold that even members of congress couldn't get into a heated argument.
- It's so cold that instead of the finger, New Yorkers are giving each other the mitten.
- It's so cold, I saw an Amish guy buying an electric blanket."
- It's so cold, I saw a chicken with a capon."
- It's so cold that the statue of liberty took her torch and put it under her dress.
- It’s so cold that even someone from PETA would consider wearing a fur coat
- It's so cold that the local flasher was JUST *describing* himself
So enjoy, share them with your family and co-workers, and stay topical my friends.