Do You Have Any of These Weird Candy Eating Habits?
With Easter on the way, it's the perfect time to examine some weird candy eating habits that most of us are guilty of.
The folks at buzzfeed.com just did a fairly comprehensive survey about people's weird candy eating habits. Things like actually licking to the center of a Tootsie Pop, (32%) and biting both ends of a Twizzler before you eat it, (16%).
Also do you bite the head or tail off your chocolate bunny when you start to eat it, and do you like your Marshmallow Peeps soft, or do you leave them out for a day or two till their a little harder, then enjoy the chewiness.
Other strange habits that made the list include:
- 40% of people suck the sourness off of a Sour Patch Kid before they chew it.
- 16% have bitten both ends off a Twizzler and used it as a straw.
- People are slightly more likely to eat each Skittles flavor individually than to just throw a handful of different flavors in their mouth.
- 9% of people eat Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in one bite.
- And finally, 5% of people don't break apart Kit Kats before they eat them.
I bet you don't even realize you do some of these things. Truth is we all have weird and strange candy eating habits, but heck, if the candy's good, who cares. Enjoy your Candy this Easter, and eat it anyway you want.