14-Year-Old Holiday Tradition Graces Danbury Once Again
It’s time to Kick-off your holiday, and check out Danbury’s premier holiday event — the 2016 Festival of Trees happening this weekend in Danbury.
It’s a magical happening this Friday thru Sunday at the Matrix Conference and Banquet Center in Danbury, as Ann’s Place presents it’s annual Festival of Tree’s.
At Ann’s Place their mission is to provide comfort, support and resources to people living with cancer and to their loved ones. They offer Professional counseling, support groups, wellness activities and more provided at no charge.
Ann’s Place serves hundreds of people from across Connecticut and lower Hudson Valley in New York.
Listen all week at 8:20 in the morning for your chance to win tickets.
Here's this years schedule:
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 18TH
Taps & Trees Beer Fest,* coupled with full access to Festival of Trees.
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 19th, 10:00AM – 7:00PM
- Grand Raffle of Trees & Prizes, Quilts, Artisans, Shopping, Live Entertainment
- 9th Annual LEGO Artists Challenge
- Robotics Competition: Come vote for your favorite robot!
- Character Teas* hosted by Elsa, Anna & Olaf, 11am, 1 pm & 3 pm
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 20th, 10:00AM – 4:00PM
- Character Teas 11 am & 1 pm, LEGO & Robotics, Raffles, Quilts, Artisans, Shopping, Live Entertainment