Local Heart Attack Survivor Credits Danbury Hospital With Life
45-year-old Danbury resident, Ken was working in his yard and started feeling sick to his stomach. He abandoned his yard work and went inside to get a glass of water in the hopes that whatever it was that was making him feel sick would go away.
When he realized that this was more than nausea, Ken called 911 and was brought to Danbury Hospital. Once there, he was quickly diagnosed with a heart attack and had surgery to put a stent in. Ken's experience at Danbury Hospital was something that he won't soon forget. Not just because of his heart attack but because of the wonderful care he received from the moment he was brought into the Emergency Room.
While we always hear about the negative things associated with hospitals, it is really wonderful to hear a story with only a happy ending but with a stellar review of a local medical facility.
Read More Stories:
- Cars Stolen in Newtown Lead to Arrest of Two Local Teens
- Fatal Crash Update: Brookfield PD Provides Description of Vehicle
- Danbury Police: Missing Woman's Car Found at Diner in Patterson
- Danbury Police + Dept. of Labor Close Three Area Businesses
- Danbury Residents to Show Appreciation at Veteran's Day Ceremony
How to Get Your Hands on Mr. Morning's Money: