Help Needed After Multiple Cars Stolen in Brewster and Patterson
Police are hoping for help after a number of cars were reported stolen in the Hudson Valley.
New York State Police from Brewster are investigating an increased amount of stolen vehicle complaints and valuables stolen from inside cars.
According to police, over the past several days, vehicles have been reported stolen from Haviland Drive in Brewster and Ridgeview Road in Patterson.
In addition, members of the Bureau of Criminal Investigation from Somers are also investigating the theft of a vehicle from Lakeside Drive in the Town of Lewisboro.
The crimes are occurring in suburban neighborhoods and are aided by residents who leave their car keys and valuables inside unlocked cars, police say.
State Police remind everyone to always lock their cars and leave store valuables inside your vehicle.
Anyone with information regarding the recent vehicle thefts or break-ins, is asked to contact New York State Police in Brewster by calling (845) 677-7300.
Read Related Stories:
- Police: Footage Shows Drunk Man Smashing CT State PD Vehicle
- How Do CT's 2017 Holiday Traffic Stats Compare to 2016?
- The Latest CT State Police Holiday Traffic Enforcement Stats
- Hey, Danbury, Get Ready to Stick a Fork in the Exit 6 Project on I-84
- Police: Ridgefield Man Found Unconscious in Car With Loaded Gun
- Toddler Killed, Others Injured After Police Chase in Waterbury
What Happened When Mr. Morning and Suzy Hit the Gridiron?
CT Woman With Breast Cancer Wishes to Meet Zac Brown