How Old is Too Old for Certain Things (Like wearing a Speedo)
Came across an interesting survey that really turned some heads here at the radio station. When are you too old to do things like get a tattoo, vote for contestants on reality singing shows, wearing a speedo and more.
According to this new survey of over 1000 people between the ages of 18 and 70, your too old to get a new tattoo if your over age 31.
Your too old to vote for a reality show contestant if your over 26.
Believe it or not your considered too old to wear a baseball cap if your over 32.
And if your a lady over 48, your over the hill to wear a bikini.
Here are some others things you may be too old to enjoy:
- Wearing a Speedo at the beach. . . 26
- Wearing a miniskirt . . . 27.
- High fiving people . . . 27.
- Using acronyms like "LOL" in your texts . . . 29.
- Being a guy with a ponytail . . . 29.
- Having a body piercing . . . 29.
- Wearing Crocs . . . 33.
- Having a goatee . . . 34.
- Wearing really high heels . . . 34.
- Wearing a replica football jersey . . . 37.
- Dancing at a nightclub . . . 37.
So enjoy what you can while you can before it's too late. As far as I'm concerned your not too old to do any of these until you feel like a tool doing it. So go ahead and enjoy yourself.
Your never too old to comment. What do you think about this survey ? Love to hear your feedback, just leave your remarks below.