Kent Falls Named ‘Most Beautiful Place in Connecticut’
In Connecticut, Conde Nast has chosen Kent Falls State Park as the most beautiful place in the state. As you walk under the covered bridge, you'll immediately see the falls as it cascades 250 feet on its way to the Housatonic River.
The mountain stream that leads to the falls called Falls Brook originates in the town of Warren as it begins its six-mile journey to Kent Falls.
Kent Falls State Park features hiking trails alongside the falls, gorgeous scenery, and is also a designated Trout Park for anglers. As you walk under the covered bridge you'll see a wide open picnic area and during summer vacation months if you're thinking of making a day of it, you'll need to arrive at the park early to claim a picnic table.
Read more local stories:
- Win UpTo $5K or See Dierks Bentley in Los Angeles
- [TIMELINE] 5 Tornadoes, 3 Macrobursts Now Confirmed
- Community Rallies Around Family of Teacher Killed in New Fairfield
- Win a Rascal Flatts VIP Experience in Connecticut
- Danbury Teen Injured in Storm Receiving Lots of Local Love
Bonus: How to Win the Country Cash Up to $5K
Bonus: How to Win the Rascal Flatts VIP in CT Experience