Ten Local Establishments Pass Underage Drinking Enforcement Detail
The State of New York has some positive news to start of your week!
Over the weekend on Saturday, September 26th, the New York State Police in Somers conducted an Underage Drinking Enforcement Detail according to a press release. The detail took place in some local counties and towns including Lewisboro, Pound Ridge, North Salem and Somers.
10 locations were checked in the process. They are as follows:
- Somers Mobil, 291 State Route 100, Somers, NY
- Acme Supermarket, Goldens Bridge Shopping Plaza
- Goldens Bridge Fine Wines, Goldens Bridge Shopping Plaza
- Cross River Wine Merchant, 16 N. Salem Rd., Cross River, NY
- DeCicco Family Market, 1 Orchard Plaza, Cross River, NY
- Cameron's Deli, State Route 35, Cross River, NY
- Salem Wine and Liquor, 1156 State Route 35, South Salem, NY
- Pound Ridge Wine and Spirits, 71 Westchester Ave., Pound Ridge, NY
- Scott's Corner Market, 55 Westchester Ave., Pound Ridge, NY
- Croton Falls Shell, 590 State Route 22, Croton Falls, NY
The fantastic news is that all locations that were checked passed with flying colors and were found to be in compliance with New York State Alcohol and Beverage Control Law (ABC). It seems like a small feat, however with college and schools back in session it's comforting to know our local stores are being responsible and diligent when it comes to preventing underage drinking.
For more details about NY State Liquor laws check out ABC Law's website.