Local Restaurants Honor Veterans Today With Plenty of Perks
Today is Veterans Day. Parades, ceremonies and other observances will be held in communities around the region to honor all of our veterans who have served or made the ultimate sacrifice.
Also, many businesses are honoring veterans and current military personnel as well. According to usatoday.com, here are some of the free or discount offers available at restaurants in the Connecticut and New York area.
- Red Lobster is offering Free appetizers from a select list.
- Applebee’s is once again offering a Free meal from a special menu. Beverage and gratuity not included.
- Chili’s has a Free lunch combo during lunch hour, or free meal from special menu during dinner hour. Participating locations only – call ahead
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Free small order of traditional or boneless wings with a side of fries.
- The Olive Garden. Free entrée with proof of service.
- Outback Steakhouse. Free Bloomin’ Onion and a non-alcoholic beverage. Also receive 15% off your purchase from Nov. 12-Dec 31, 2016.
- Little Caesar's: Free Hot-N-Ready lunch combo from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Red Robin. Free Tavern Double burger with Bottomless Steak Fries®. Participating locations only.
- Chipotle: From 3 p.m. to close, all U.S. military, military spouses and veterans get a buy one get one free burrito, bowl, salad or tacos.
So, today let’s honor and remember our Veterans, even if it’s as simple as just saying “Thank You” when you see a Vet today.