Notorious Grinch Bill Belichick Sings a Classic Christmas Song
New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick — yes, Bill Belichick — is full of Christmas joy.
It's hard to believe, considering the infamously grumpy Belichick is well-known for making facial expressions that can be translated as "I wish I was anywhere but here" and rarely answers questions beyond two syllables.
That's what makes this video (above) so perfect. Someone who knows Belichick's rep well and has too much time on his hands spliced together words from Belichick's pressers to make it appears as if he's singing "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas."
This is wonderful. Maybe someone can do a version of "The 12 Days of Christmas" where Belichick says, "On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me a football deflated to only 10.5 PSI."
We admit, that wasn't in the holiday spirit, but, come on, someone had to say it.
- Boarded Up Bennigan's in Danbury Still An Eyesore After 10 Years
- Who Is the Absolute Best Bartender in All of Connecticut?
- Highly Contagious Stomach Big Sweeping Through Our Area
- Generous Danbury Business to Grant Newtown Girl's Only Christmas Wish
- Hometown Risers: Which Local Country Artist Should Win? [VOTE]
'Twas the Week Before Christmas - A Radio Twist on an Old Classic
Thanks for Giving Greater Danbury Kids a Christmas They Deserve