Signs Your At A Bad New Years Eve Party
It’s that time of year, out with the old, in with the new. Time to ring in 2014 at one of those crazy New Years Eve Parties, but how can you tell if it’s gonna be a good or bad party. Here are the “Top 5″ signs to watch out for….
Top 5 Signs Your at a Bad New Years Eve Party:
5. The ”Champagne” tastes suspiciously like apple juice mixed with Alka Seltzer
4. The ”Party Hats” look like stolen traffic cones
3. There’s a “Happy 2005″ sticker on the packet of shrimp you’ve been eating all night
2. Your host’s tell you it’s lights out at 10pm
1. To give it a Times Square feel, everyone is groped, fondled and pick-pocketed
So don’t say you haven’t been warned. have a Happy and Safe New Years Eve !!!!
Credit: The Late show with David Letterman