The Hudson Valley Has Lots of Celebrating O’Green This Weekend
There are plenty of places to get your green on this weekend in the Hudson Valley. Here's a list of local St. Patrick's Day Parades:
On Saturday, March 11, 2017:
- Beacon – Saturday at 11:00am starting Main Street
- White Plains – Saturday at noon
- Mt. Kisco - Saturday at 2:00pm beginning on Main Street and Moore Avenue and ending at South Moger Avenue and Green Street.
- Rock Hill – Saturday at 2:00pm
On Sunday, March 12, 2017:
- Kingston – Sunday at 1:00pm Kingston Plaza in the historic stockade area and continues to the Roundout section.
- Tarrytown to Sleepy Hollow – Sunday at 1:30pm starting on Main Street and heading north on Broadway concluding at 3:00pm on Beekman Avenue in Sleepy Hollow.
- Mahopac - On Sunday at 2:00pm beginning at Route 6 between Mt. Hope Road and the Mahopac Volunteer Fire Department.
- Goshen – Sunday at 2:00pm starting at the viewing stand on Main Street between Court Land and North Church Street.
- Peekskill – Sunday at 3:00pm