6 Tips and Tricks That Will Get You Through the TOCMF
Tomorrow is the day. The 4th annual Taste of Country Music Festival at Hunter Mountain kicks off with Kid Rock, followed by Kenny Chesney on Saturday and Jake Owen wrapping things up on Sunday. They'll all be joined by some of our favorites like Jana Kramer, Eric Paslay and Old Dominion.
Before you head out to the show, there are few things you should know, just in case. So, take a look at some important FAQ's the folks at Taste of Country want you to know before you get to the mountain.
- Chairs are allowed at TOC, however they are only permitted in the general admission area behind the "Chair Line." The VIP section is standing room only.
- No Umbrellas permitted.
- If you do not have a three day ticket with camping privileges you are not allowed on in the camping section. You can update your ticket if available.
- There are several parking areas with different levels that you can pay for a parking pass. Free parking is available as well, but a bit further from the festival grounds.
- If you're camping: showers are available at the base of the mountain by the car camping area.
- Showers for the Outlaw and Bear Creek campers are free, others must $5 per shower or buy a showering package for $10.
I have no doubt this weekend will be a blast, but it's good to take these situations into consideration before getting your TOC on. If you have any other concerns make sure to check out the TOCMF website.
Be safe, and, of course, have fun! See you at the Taste of Country Music Festival.
BONUS VIDEO: Bayou Rum Double Spiced New Fashioned Recipe