The Most Popular Flavors and Sweet Creations at Greater Danbury’s Best Ice Cream Spots
The latest list is out of America's favorite Ice Cream flavor. According to the new poll, Cookies and Cream tops the National list, but what's Greater Danbury's favorite flavor?
I took a little survey and the results may surprise you.
I called some of the most popular Ice Cream Shops around, and here's what I found out. First off, only three of the local shops I spoke with (Friendly's, Ferris Acres Creamery and The Sweet Spot) had their most popular flavor on the National Top 5 list, and secondly, just about all the locals had their own unique creations.
With that in mind, and given the fact that I couldn't call every Ice Cream Shop in the area, this is not a scientific study, rather just a quick peek to see what Ice Cream flavors each shop sells most:
- IL Bacio in Danbury - Cardiac Arrest
- Dr. Mike's in Bethel - Chocolate Lace
- Cold Stone Creamery in Danbury- Cake Batter
- Sweet Spot in New Milford- The Swamp (Cookies & Cream, Carmel & Chocolate Chips)
- Double Twister in Danbury- Cookie Monster
- Ferris Acres Creamery in Newtown- Vanilla
- Scoops N More in Carmel- Mint Chocolate Chip
- Friendly's in Danbury- Vanilla
So there you go, now it's time time to pick your favorite flavor, and head to your favorite Shop, because when it comes to Ice Cream, you definitely have a lot of choices.