Would You Put a Little Color in Your Holiday with One of These Trees?
Wanna add some color to your holiday with a Christmas tree in one of your favorite colors?
There’s a brand new trend in Christmas trees we found in New Jersey and Central New York. We’re wondering if the trend will become more popular and eventually head our way?
Henderberg's Christmas Tree Farm in Rome, New York offers 7 colored trees painted with a non-toxic formula. The Rome tree farmers developed a type of paint that was safe for the home and pets. They come in Red, Turquoise, Pink, Magenta, White, Light Blue, and Purple. They cost about $30 more.
We also found some at Wyckoff's Christmas Tree Farm in Belvidere, New Jersey, where they frequently sell out of them. They have some really exciting colors in addition to purple, and blue you see silver, hot pink, light blue, electric blue also with non toxic paints. One of the first things I was wondering about was if they smell like the other trees right off the farm and the answer is yes: they still have a Christmas tree smell. Some say this trend is over the top, and others think it's hot. What do you think?
Read More Stories:
- The Work That Goes Into This Danbury Christmas Tree Must Be Insane
- Police: Footage Shows Drunk Man Smashing CT State PD Vehicle
- It's a Brave New World in Danbury With Renovations at McDonald's
- Hey, Danbury, Get Ready to Stick a Fork in the Exit 6 Project on I-84
- An Inside Look at the Most Unique Backyard in Ridgefield
- State Troopers Dramatically Rescue a Man From a Burning Car on I-84
What Happened When Mr. Morning and Suzy Hit the Gridiron?
CT Woman With Breast Cancer Wishes to Meet Zac Brown