4th of July Fireworks 2018: Dutchess, Putnam Counties
It just wouldn't be the Fourth of July without Fireworks. Time to make your plans to check out one of the many displays happening in Dutchess and Putnam Counties.
It's almost the 4th of July, and you know what that means. Yes, it's America's 242nd birthday, and yes, we'll be celebrating our independence, and yes we'll do it all like we always do -- with fireworks.
If we miss a fireworks show in your town, let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll add it to the list.
By now you're probably asking, where are some of the best displays in Putnam and Dutchess County? We've got the complete list below.
Saturday June 30th
- Kent- Lake Carmel (Fireworks at Dusk)
Sunday July 1st
- Brewster- Independence Way (Fireworks at Dusk)
- East Fishkill- Old Farm Road, Hopewell Junction (Fireworks at 9 pm)
Tuesday July 3rd
- Newburgh- Cronomer Hill Park (Fireworks at Dusk)
Wednesday July 4th
- Wallkill- Town Golf Club in Middletown (Fireworks at Dusk)
Thursday July 5th
- Wappingers Falls- Dutchess Country Stadium (Fireworks After The Game)
Friday July 6th
- Poughquag- Barton Orchards (Fireworks at 9 pm)
Saturday July 7th
- Southeast- Highlands Shopping Center, Independence Way (Fireworks at 9:30)
So enjoy your Holiday, and have a happy and safe Fourth of July
Read more local stories:
- Uncle Sam Statue from the Old Danbury Fair Could Be Coming Home
- Win UpTo $5K or See Dierks Bentley in Los Angeles
- Bear Freaks Out and Trashes Interior of CT Woman's Car
- Danbury Teen Injured in Storm Receiving Lots of Local Love
Bonus Video: Rodney Atkins Plays 'Never Have I Ever'