CDC Says There’s Another Round of the Flu Coming
In general, we’re at the tail end of flu season, but the Centers for Disease Control, (the CDC) are now sounding the alarm regarding a second round of Flu Virus B, which is spreading rapidly according to WTNH.
The CDC states that the B viruses are suddenly becoming even more prevalent than the A strain viruses. A CDC spokesperson says B-strain viruses tend to be more intense for young children.
Read More Local Stories:
- Five Danbury Area Restaurant Dishes Perfect as Leftovers
- Once Thriving Pleasure Beach Is Connecticut's Newest Ghost Town
- 5 Things That Will Make People in Greater Danbury Angry
- One of CT's Biggest Celebrities Had Two Close Encounters with Bears
- Danbury Mayor Mark Boughton Addresses Health Concerns Live On Air
Abby the Chocolate Lab Will Take Your Breath Away
How to Turn On KICKS 105.5 Mobile App Alerts