Danbury Police Are Looking For A Few Good Men/Women
The Danbury Police Department may be looking for you. Their annual recruitment campaign is on and they are in search of Connecticut Certified Police Officers.
Interested in working for one of the country's safest cities? The Danbury Police Department may have just what you're looking for. The City of Danbury is currently seeking Police Officers. The mission of the Danbury Police Department is to provide an environment for the people of Danbury that is free from the fear of crime, where people can enjoy a high quality of life and the community can prosper.
If you're interested in becoming one of Danbury's finest, the application for Connecticut Lateral Entry Police Officers will be open from May 28, 2019 and will close June 18, 2019.
Applicants must pass a battery of tests, including but not limited to a written exam and a medical examination.
- Current Connecticut Police Officer Certification
- Must be a current CT P.O.S.T. Certified Police Officer
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- At least 21 years of age by the application closing date
- S. Citizen
- 20/50 vision in each eye, correctable to 20/20 in each eye and normal hearing without the use of any hearing aid or device
- No Felony, Class A or Class B Misdemeanor Convictions
The City of Danbury encourages qualified women and minorities to apply.