Danbury Police Ask For Help Regarding Car Break-Ins
The Danbury Police are asking for help in identifying a person of interest, possibly involved in a series of recent car break-ins.
According to a Facebook post, officers received several complaints about cars being broken into on Eagle Road on August 9th. Valuables and credit cards were stolen from the vehicles. The thief or thieves then used the credit cards to purchase several thousand dollars worth of merchandise at local stores.
The post and photos of the person of interest are embedded below. If you have any information that could help identify this person, please contact Officer Weber at email@example.com.
In addition, the Police Department issued a reminder regarding vehicle security:
- Never leave your car running with the keys in it when you are away from the vehicle
- Always roll up the windows and lock the car, even in front of your home
- Never leave valuables in plain view inside your car, even if it is locked
- Park in busy, well-lit areas
- Do not leave wallets, purses, passports or important documents inside your vehicle
- If your car is stolen or broken into, report it to the Police Department immediately and do not touch anything