Drink Ideas for Your New Year’s Eve Party
Can you believe we are almost in 2016? With only a few days left of 2015 people are planning their New Year's Eve parties and if ever there was a party that called for fun and festive drink ideas it's a New Year's Eve party.
Martha Stewart has some drink recipes that sound both good and easy. If you are having a big party and someone is going to be the designated bartender for the evening then you can try several of these. Like I said, they sound pretty easy to make.
Here are 10 that I thought sounded really good:
- Sorbet and Champagne Cocktail
- Mandarin Cocktails
- Martha's Berry Little Cocktail
- Raspberry Chocolate Kiss Cocktail
- Lemon-Drop Champagne Punch
- Brandy Alexander
- Blood-Orange Champagne Cocktail
- Mulled White Wine Sangria
- Pomegranate Champagne Punch
Whatever you end up serving at your New Year's Eve party, I hope you have a very happy New Year!