Stew Leonard’s in Danbury Announces What They Are Doing to Keep Things Safe
If you have been to a supermarket in Greater Danbury within the last few days you know that things can get a little tense and very busy, but one of the most popular destinations in the area is doing their part.
Stew Leonard Jr. operates Stew Leonard's in Danbury, and since the outbreak of COVID-19, the store has taken unprecedented measure to keep its stores as clean as possible and its customers as safe as possible. Here's what Stew himself has to say:
Again as we've heard many, many times since the outbreak, stay away from large gathering's, but when you must head to someplace like the supermarket, make sure you take extra precautions, like wiping down the shopping cart handle, and social distance when you can.
Related Coronavirus coverage:
- Danbury Launches Mobile Testing Site, Certain Criteria Required
- Danbury Establishes Local COVID-19 Community Hotline
- Brookfield ShopRite Limits Certain Items But Does So With a Smile
- Connecticut Officials: Students Can Receive Meals Despite School Closures, COVID-19 Cases Rise to 11
- Connecticut to Prevent Utility Service Shut-Offs Amidst COVID-19 Concerns