It’s Game On at Connecticut’s Latest Dave & Buster’s
Where else can you dine, drink, and play video games?
Dave & Busters newest location has finally opened in Milford at 1201 Boston Post Rd. in the Connecticut Post Mall. What sets D & B's apart from every other sports bar and grill is they also include a massive video arcade in each of their locations. What really sparked my interest was the fine print under the heading of Dress Code.
- No hats, clothing, visible tattoos, or jewelry with offensive language or imagery.
- No sunglasses.
- No clothing that exposes underwear or excessive portions of the skin which may be viewed as inappropriate in a family environment.
- No perceived evidence of gang affiliation.
- No OPEN CARRY of firearms except by sworn law enforcement personnel.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Personally, I'm OK with all 6 of the policies listed above, but I'm puzzled by #2 - No sunglasses? Is Dave & Busters afraid that someone might run into a table, server, or pole inside the restaurant? According to the Detroit Free Press, in March of 2017, members of an American Legion Post were not allowed to wear their affiliation jackets inside a Kentwood, Michigan Dave & Busters and were taken to task.
Read more local stories:
- 5 Businesses I Wish Could Come Back To Danbury
- Your Chance to Win $5,000 is Coming; Find Out How You'd Spend It
- What's Up With Wendy's and Aldi in New Milford?
Meet SOX and Dodger:
Mr. Morning Takes the Blindfolded Candy Challenge: