It’s ‘Hat City On Tap’ Tickets All Week In The Morning
We know you can't wait for 'Hat City On Tap' coming up on Saturday October 12th at the Danbury Arena, so that's why Mr. Morning will have your tickets all this week.
Be listening at 7:40 AM all this week and play "Beer or B.S.".
Mr. Morning will give you a name that could be a craft beer, then you have to decide if it is, or if it's not. Get three out of three correct and you'll win a pair of tickets to the 'Hat City On Tap' event coming up on October 12th.
'Hat City On Tap' is being presented by the Danbury Hat Tricks Hockey team, and is happening from from 4-8 PM.
It's your chance to sample over 100 craft beers from over 50 craft breweries. There will also be live music and much more.
General admission tickets are available for four hours of sampling, or you can become a Hat City on Tap VIP, and get an extra hour of sampling starting at 3:00 PM. Not only do you get an extra hour of sampling as a VIP, but you'll also receive a free food voucher, and a commemorative Hat City on Tap hat.
Here are just some of the local breweries who will be at Hat City on Tap:
- Charter Oak Brewing Company - Danbury, CT.
- Bull and Barrel Brew Pub - Brewster, N.Y.
- Bad Sons Beer Company - Derby, CT.
- City Steam Brewery - Hartford, CT.
- New England Cider Company - Wallingford, CT.
- Newburgh Brewing Company - Newburgh, N.Y.
- Sixpoint Brewery - Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Mayflower Brewing Company - Plymouth, MA.
- Southern Tier Brewing Company - Lakewood, N.Y.
- Firefly Hollow Brewing Company - Bristol, CT.
- Narragansett Brewing Company - Pawtuckit, RI.
If you've never been to a Hat City on Tap event, check out this sizzle reel from a previous festival: