Mark Wahlberg Set To Hang Out at Connecticut Restaurant This Week
Mark Wahlberg is the star of movies like Perfect Storm (underrated film), Patriots Day and Boogie Nights. Mark will now bring his talents to Trumbull, CT for a visit to his family's chain restaurant, Wahlburgers.
The restaurant's Facebook page says Mark's appearance will be tomorrow, June 20, at the Wahlburgers in the Westfield Mall from 5:30 pm-7:00 pm. The Trumbull location of is the only one in Connecticut among 26 others internationally. The restaurant is also the backdrop for a reality show starring Mark, his brother Donnie and brother Paul who co-own the restaurants.
Questions I have:
- How many fans will Mark be able to greet in 1 and 1/2 hours?
- Do you think Mark is the kind of celebrity who charges for an autograph?
- If I want to take a picture with Mark, do I also have to let Donnie and Paul be in the shot?
- Will the Funky Bunch be there?
- What have the Funky Bunch been up to?
- Why didn't bench-pressing cinder blocks catch on?
I fear I'll never get satisfactory answers to these questions.
I took an unfair shot at Donnie Wahlburg just before and that wasn't right. I'm actually a NKOTB fan. Favorite New Kids on the Block Song? "Hangin' Tough," of course, 'cause I'm a tough guy.
Also I don't know why I brought up the "Funky Bunch." I know Mark doesn't like it and I like Mark. Maybe I am projecting -- everyone has to get their start somewhere. That was a big hit, who the hell am I? I have no hits. "Mow the Lawn" charted in Australia but that's nothing to brag about.