Mother and Son Venture Into the Wine Condom Business — Wait, What?
You might agree that this blog's headline might seem to be a bit creepy, but it's not what you might think.
To clarify, this mother and son have gone into the wine condom business together. I consider myself a wine lover but have never heard of such a thing! 'Wine Condoms' was launched by a mother-son team, millennial entrepreneur, Mitch Strahan and his single mom, Laura Bartlett who's a Dallas based standup comic
Wine Condoms has already totaled $1 million in sales because they're spill proof, low profile, portable, reusable, food safe, and fun. All the taglines on the 'Wine Condom' website are Strahan's ideas such as:
- NO MORE "Pain-In-The-Ass-Leans-To-The-Side-Which-Never-Quite-Fits-In-The-Refrigerator" syndrome.
- NO MORE 'unplanned spillage'
It's GENIUS I tell ya! These condoms are in such high demand that some customers are scalping them and then selling them for up to $100. Wine Condoms' tagline read, 'Protection for Wine Lovers' and the price is right at $15 per box. Click this link for ordering information.
Read more local stories:
- Danbury Man Tragically Killed When Tree Falls On Top of Truck
- Danbury PD: 16 Locals Busted as Part of Statewide Warrant Sweep
- Say Goodbye to One of Danbury's Biggest Eyesores
Local City Slickers Get a Country Makeover at Hunter Mountain
Get a Helping of 'Joe' — He's Our Pet of the Week: