Mr. Morning & Suzy Are Sending You To ‘Lime Rock Park’ All Week
The Historic Festival at Lime Rock Park has been a time honored tradition since 1982. It's happening again this weekend, and Mr. Morning & Suzy have your tickets all this week in the morning.
Just be listening at 7:40 am all this week and play the 'Country Voice' game. Just identify the mystery country star by their voice, and you'll pick up four general admission tickets to the Historic Festival 36 at Lime Rock Park this Labor Day Weekend.
The event opens with the Vintage Race Car & Sports Car Parade on Thursday, August 30th. Then, enjoy three days of fantastic, authentic vintage car racing on Friday, August 31, Saturday, September 1 and Monday, September 3.
This year the festival theme is Bugatti, with more than 70 Bugatti's to be featured at both the Sunday in the Park Concours and the Bugatti Grand Prix Racing event, Historic Festival 36 will be one of the largest gathering of Bugatti's ever.
So don't miss your chance to win tickets to the Historic 36 Festival, just be listening all this week in the morning to KICKS 105.5
Historic Festival 36 Labor Day Weekend Schedule:
- Thursday, August 30 - General Camping & Reserved RV Opens at 12:00 P.M.; Vintage Race Car & Sports Car Parade departs from the track at 4 p.m.
- Friday, August 31: Practice and Qualifying
- Saturday, September 1: Racing
- Sunday, September 2: Sunday in the Park Concours d’Elegance & Gathering of the Marques enthusiast meet
- Monday, September 3: Racing
Read more local stories:
Have You Tried Kenny's Cooler at Texas Roadhouse in Danbury? 👇
Get a Helping of 'Joe' — He's Our Pet of the Week: