CT’s Ocean Themed Bowling Alley/Restaurant Looks Like an Obnoxiously Good Time
If you're looking for some place completely different to take the kids during winter recess, you might want to check out this under the sea experience at Uncle Buck's Fish Bowl & Grill in Bridgeport.
Onlyinyourstate.com says this ocean themed bowling alley and restaurant is like an attraction right out of Disney's Little Mermaid. It really makes you feel as though you are "under the sea" so to speak.
Now this place is not just a restaurant, they also have an undersea themed bowling alley. From the floor to the ceiling, it recreates a total undersea environment.
With fish overhead, the ocean all around, and your bowling ball gliding across the ocean floor, it's an experience not to be missed.
The ocean theme is also carried into the dining area as well, so I'm sure you'll have a craving for some fresh seafood. Try the fish tacos or fish and chips for that taste of the sea.
Uncle Buck's Fish Bowl & Grill is located at 1 Bass Pro Dr. in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
Read More Local Stories:
- Police: 5 Children Found in Danbury After Alleged Kidnapping by Relative
- Top 5 Artists That Made CT + NY Fall In Love With Country Music
- Stew Leonard's in Danbury Delivers Yet Another Monumental Treat
- What's Lurking at the Bottom of Candlewood Lake?
- Brookfield Home May Have Been a Stop on the Underground Railroad
How Do the People of New Milford React to Valentine's Day?
Mr. Morning's Mom Explains How to Add Us to Your Alexa Skills: