Redding’s Fourth Annual Rock’n Roots Revival Remembers Its Founder
Get your 4th on in style at the Redding Rock'n Roots Revival and Fireworks Show!
An idea that was sparked in 2015 by town historian Charley Couch, this is the 4th celebration of the 4th at Lonetown Farm on the picturesque grounds of the Redding Historical Society. Couch dreamed of an all-day party with live music, fireworks, games...even a pie tasting contest. That dream came to life and it has been an epic festivity ever since. Charley Couch passed away in May, but his heart and soul live on not only in the town that he loved so much, but also in this grand annual celebration.
It all begins at 1:00 pm when live music will begin to emanate from the big red barn and it won't stop until fireworks begin at 9:45 pm.
- Redding residents (make sure you bring your ID): $10, $5 for students & seniors
- Non-residents: $20, students & seniors $110, kids under 12 will be admitted free
Fireworks only: $20 per car, entry at 9:00pm
Here is the full lineup of the great musicians that will be taking the stage:
- 1:00 – 1:30 WMD
- 1:30 – 2:00 Open Road
- 2:00 – 2:45 Tom Heany
- 3:00 – 3:30 JD Seem
- 3:45 – 4:15 Lara Schuler
- 4:30 – 5:00 Pluck & Rail
- 5:15 – 5:45 Imperial Drive
- 6:00 – 6:30 Stuntfish
- 6:45 – 7:15 Yippee Coyote
- 7:30 – 8:00 LouderDaddy
- 8:15 – 8:45 Jam Band W/ Emma
- 9:00 – 9:30 Generation Blues Band
- 9:30 – End Ancient Fife & Drum Corp
For more info, you can click here
Read more local stories:
- Hummus and Pita Co. Set to Open First CT Spot on Federal Road
- 'Angry Lake Shouters' Help Police Patrol Candlewood Lake
- TV Host Has Over $1 Million in Sports Cars Stashed by Danbury Airport
- Plans FINALLY Made for Old Bennigan's Site on Federal Rd. in Danbury
Kane Brown Sat Down With Linda G.
Local City Slickers Get a Country Makeover at Hunter Mountain