Restaurant Week 2019: 21 Lake Restaurant and Bar in Danbury
Welcome to the first-ever Townsquare Media of Danbury Restaurant Week
Each day, from Monday, July 22 through Friday, July 26, we'll feature absolutely unbeatable deals (and some giveaways) from some of the very best restaurants in the area.
During a live interview with Janice, the Executive Director for Ethan Allen Hotel, and Director of Food and Beverage, Scott, they explained what 21 Lake Restaurant & Bar is like and what they have to offer. They also offer up a chance for YOU to win a gift card that works for their establishment.
Before you check out Janice and Scott's full interview below, here are some of the highlights:
- "Danbury's best kept secret" - Scott
- "Its quintessential New England clam chowder has just been nominated to participate in the 12th annual chowder fest in Westport, CT" - Mr. Morning
- "We have a great happy hour business" - Scott
- "This is tremendous, that is a good chowder, its got that chowder taste right away" - Mr. Morning
- "We have a lot of variety" - Janice
- "Where New England lives" - Scott
- "Newly renovated, absolutely gorgeous" - Janice
Here is a photo gallery of our visit with 21 Lake Restaurant & Bar: