Police Seek Two Suspicious Men Seen Wandering Around Southeast
If you live in Southeast, there could be a couple of dudes casing your home.
More specifically, if you happen to live in the areas of Larkspur Road, South Drive, and South Road, be on the lookout for two suspicious looking characters. According to an article in the Putnam Daily Voice, residents have told Troopers that it looks like these guys were, "Looking for ways to enter homes."
They were described as two white males in their 20s. According to a homeowner in the neighborhood, one of these blockheads apparently knocked on their door saying something about how they had rented the house and then disappeared.
Police are asking that if you think you've seen these guys, DO NOT approach them, but to immediately call 845-677-7300 and leave a message for Trooper Kuhlmann. Do not pull a gun or engage with these unsavory individuals. My advice would be:
Billy don't be a hero, don't be a fool with your life. Billy don't be a hero, come back and make her your wife.
Read More Stories:
- Danbury Police: 3 Arrested in Association With String of Armed Robberies
- Connecticut's Photos of the First Big Snowstorm of 2018
- Things You Can Get Away With During a Snowstorm That Are Otherwise Frowned Upon
- Vacationing CT Family Comes Home to a Frozen House
- Danbury's Role in the 'Separation of Church and State'
Bonus Video: 7 Things to Do on a Snow Day:
The Snow's Here, Are Your Bracing or Hunkering? Here's What New Milford Does: