Connecticut Pizzeria May Make Guinness World Record With Stinky Pizza
Crown Pizza in Waterford may well end up in the Guinness Book of World Records, as they joined forces with the WNBA team, the Connecticut Sun, to create a pizza that would be topped with more cheeses than the Guinness World Record holder with 102 toppings. UPI reports that the most recent record was set by an Oregon pizza maker.
Players from the Connecticut Sun helped to "crown" the hopeful new record holding pizza with the 112 different cheeses. The chef at Crown Pizzeria, Boston Post Road in Waterford, knows it won’t taste good, because among the 112 cheeses used are goat, blue and some other funky, seriously smelly weird cheeses. The Waterford chef said he wasn’t able to actually eat it when he tried to. When interviewed he said:
"I tried it, it wouldn't go down.
The evidence of the attempt to break the world record in the form of pictures, video and summary statements about the creation was sent in to the Guinness Book people for approval. Hopefully we'll have a new wold record holder here in these parts soon!
Read More Stories:
- Danbury Police: 3 Arrested in Association With String of Armed Robberies
- Connecticut's Photos of the First Big Snowstorm of 2018
- Things You Can Get Away With During a Snowstorm That Are Otherwise Frowned Upon
- Vacationing CT Family Comes Home to a Frozen House
- Danbury's Role in the 'Separation of Church and State'
Bonus Video: 7 Things to Do on a Snow Day:
The Snow's Here, Are Your Bracing or Hunkering? Here's What New Milford Does: