3 Connecticut Places to Watch the Royal Wedding on the Big Screen
You are cordially invited to the wedding, which will be shown in select cinemas for the first time in history.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, you can see Harry and Meghan, and their royal wedding on the big screen on their actual wedding day, May 19. Here's are the local places to catch it in full-effect:
- Danbury 16 - 61 Eagle Road, Danbury, CT 06810
- North Haven - 550 Universal Drive, North Haven CT 06473
- Branford 12 - 325 E Main Street, Branford, CT 06405
- New Roc City - 18 Plus Max--33 Le Count Place, New Rochelle, NY10801
The BBC’s subscription service BritBox, along with Fathom Events and ITV, present Harry & Meghan: The Royal Wedding, a commercial-free presentation, which runs for three hours and begins at 10 AM. As far as celebrity guests, expect to see actress Priyanka Chopra of Quantico, along with Meghan’s co-stars from the show Suits, possibly Serena Williams, Elton John, Victoria and David Beckham, and more.
The wedding starts that same day at noon-time in London, which is five hours ahead of us here in Danbury. So this is the next best thing to being there in person for real!
Read More Local Stories:
- Celebrity Chef Loses Battle Over Candlewood Lakeside Amenities
- Exploring the New Fitness Trail at Rogers Park in Danbury
- Movie About The Danbury Trashers May Be In The Works
- Brookfield PD Looking for Your Help Locating Three Individuals
Bonus Video: Exploring the New Fitness Trail at Rogers Park in Danbury:
Who's Your Country Star 'Hall Pass?' Local Fans Weigh-In: