Fountain Freezes at Woodbury Commons
It's not breaking news, but it was cold out this weekend. Just downright freezing.
Most of us spent our weekend indoors, binge watching our favorite TV shows and cooking foods that would likely keep us warm throughout the big freeze. Some of us, however, braved the cold and headed outside.
I was not one of those people.
My cousins, though, decided it was the perfect weather to go shopping at Woodbury Commons. Where you have to walk OUTSIDE to go from store to store. I thought it was absolutely bonkers, but I can never judge another woman for getting her shopping on.
While they were out, they sent me a live shot of one of the fountains at the Commons. Let's just say it gives the fountain at Bryant Park in New York City a run for its money. It looks like a scene out of Disney's "Frozen."
It also looks downright offensive, but I digress.
Thanks, Bomb Cyclone. Hopefully, the "warm" weather this week will help out this fella in the fountain.
Read More Stories:
- Danbury Police: 3 Arrested in Association With String of Armed Robberies
- Connecticut's Photos of the First Big Snowstorm of 2018
- Things You Can Get Away With During a Snowstorm That Are Otherwise Frowned Upon
- Vacationing CT Family Comes Home to a Frozen House
- Danbury's Role in the 'Separation of Church and State'
Bonus Video: 7 Things to Do on a Snow Day:
The Snow's Here, Are Your Bracing or Hunkering? Here's What New Milford Does: