ESPN’S Body Issue Features Two Former UCONN Lady Huskies
ESPN The Magazine just came out last week with their 'Body Issue' edition.
This will mark the 10th Annual 'Body Issue' edition and according to Hearst Connecticut Media, the magazine features athletes from all sports stripping down all in the name of fitness, sexiness, and body positivity.
For the very first time, two former UCONN Lady Huskies and Seattle Storm teammates, Sue Bird and Breanna Stewart have been chosen to bare it all. Bird poses with her girlfriend, USA soccer star, Megan Rapinoe. All 16 photos are tastefully presented. Here's the list of the 16 athletes who posed for the ESPN's 2018 Body Issue.
- Saquon Barkley - New York Giant rookie
- Karl-Anthony Towns - Minnesota Timberwolves center
- Charlotte Flair - WWE
- Breanna Stewart - UCONN/Seattle Storm
- Sue Bird - UCONN/Seattle Storm
- Mehan Rapinoe - Seattle Reign(Soccer)
- Yasiel Puig - Los Angeles Dodger outfielder
- Dallas Keuchel - Houston Astros pitcher
- Lauren Chamberlain - Softball pitcher
- Crystal Dunn - USWNT Soccer
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic - LA Galaxy
- Adam Rippon - Figure skater
- Greg Norman - Golf legend
- Jerry Rice - Hall of Fame NFL Player
- Tori Bowie - Track and Field star
- Jesse Diggins - Cross Country Gold Medalist
Read more local stories:
- Hummus and Pita Co. Set to Open First CT Spot on Federal Road
- 'Angry Lake Shouters' Help Police Patrol Candlewood Lake
- TV Host Has Over $1 Million in Sports Cars Stashed by Danbury Airport
- Plans FINALLY Made for Old Bennigan's Site on Federal Rd. in Danbury
Kane Brown Sat Down With Linda G.
Local City Slickers Get a Country Makeover at Hunter Mountain