The National Weather Service Predicts a Wet Christmas
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
That may be the thought in your head as we head toward Christmas, but what does Mother Nature have in store for Santa's big ride?
The National Weather Service has posted the outlook for Christmas Eve and Christmas day for the Danbury, CT area and Santa's one night a year commute is not looking good at all.
In fact, there will be stuff falling from the sky, but it won't be that frozen white stuff that would make it oh so scenic and festive. Nope! It looks like Santa better bring his umbrella along for the ride.
Sunday - A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Sunday Night - Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. 60% chance of precipitation .
Christmas Day- A 50% chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
But if you are one who can't wait for those flakes to fall, fear not! Winter begins this Friday.
- Boarded Up Bennigan's in Danbury Still An Eyesore After 10 Years
- Who Is the Absolute Best Bartender in All of Connecticut?
- Highly Contagious Stomach Big Sweeping Through Our Area
- Generous Danbury Business to Grant Newtown Girl's Only Christmas Wish
- Hometown Risers: Which Local Country Artist Should Win? [VOTE]
Thanks for Giving Greater Danbury Kids a Christmas They Deserve