Popular Danbury Gym to Close Down on Mill Plain Road
The New York Sports Club located on Mill Plain Road will be closing their doors for good on December 10th.
If you work out at the New York Sports Club on Mill Plain Road in Danbury, you're going to have to find a new place to get that workout in starting on December 10th. According to patch.com, that's the day the New York Sports Club is set to close permanently.
Apparently, the health club’s lease runs through Dec. 31, but a message on the Danbury New York Sports Clubs’ website says it's already set a closing date.
Alert at Danbury!
We regret to announce that this location will be closing permanently on December 10, 2017. Please contact us at (203)748-9121 with any questions.
The property, which used to be the home of Golds Gym, has been listed for sale for about a month now. The price listed is $3.2 Million.
When the facility closes, it will leave the west side of Danbury without a fitness center. The Edge, and Planet Fitness are located on the east side of town.
Read More Stories:
- Cars Stolen in Newtown Lead to Arrest of Two Local Teens
- Fatal Crash Update: Brookfield PD Provides Description of Vehicle
- Danbury Police: Missing Woman's Car Found at Diner in Patterson
- Danbury Police + Dept. of Labor Close Three Area Businesses
- Danbury Residents to Show Appreciation at Veteran's Day Ceremony
Connecticut Woman With Stage Four Cancer Wishes to Meet Zac Brown